Thursday, February 26, 2009

My First Blog!

Well this is my first ever blog. I have been looking forward to getting this done for a while. Basically an avenue to say all the things that are in my head. Maybe no-one will read this, or maybe many will. I'll just ride the wave and see what happens. 
I'm off work today - I just got back from 8 days on the road in Perth and Adelaide shooting Background stories on contestants for MasterChef Australia (Channel 10, coming soon!). I love travelling, but this time it was a bit gruelling. The days were long, the weather was HOT and I was unfamiliar with the crews I was working with. 
But I am back now and I would say it was a successful trip. At least I got to visit my family and a few friends in Perth! That was such an added bonus!! 
Hopefully I'll get into a good swing with this blog...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment