Sunday, August 2, 2009

A blog about potential Blog Topics!



Whilst husband and I went on road trip I wrote a small journal, which eventually turned out to be more of a food diary than a journal. Here is a list of blog topics that i did manage to note and will hopefully actually blog about... eventually.

1. MasterChef Made Me Do It: How the MasterChef phenomenon has taken Australia by storm - Adults and Kids are spending more time in the Kitchen, at the dinner table, being inventive and creative, trying new things. Cooking is the New Cool!

2. Ten Tips for a successful Road trip (How to not kill your partner when in a car for long periods)

3. I've Married a man Exactly like dad: Dad Jokes, Love of Cricket... it's all starting to seem eerily familiar!

4. Road Trip Music I swear by!

5. Women in TV - the Behind the Scenes ladies who make it all come together!

Ok - So these are the topics I am hoping to cover this week before i start work again. And given my procrastination (writing a blog about writing blogs!) it could all fall in a heap!!


No comments:

Post a Comment